Re: AWORC Train

hi, zailan!

i have written you in aworc-thesarus. did u get that? i am in the process of revising the thesaurus. i' hope to finish it by the end of the month. i'll send you some keywords that needs scope notes. i need help in that.

now, for the training i'm coordinating with sarah. i hope to see you in the trainor's meeting this april.

rhona

At 03:49 PM 4/5/00 +0000, you wrote:
>dear Zailan!
>
>actually i have been wondering why you have not responded to my "call for
>trainers" which i posted in aworc-meet (see
>[AWORC-meet 726] Organizing Team WENT2K )
>
>the database track only has rhona and sarah. from a training standpoint, I
>really feel that each track should have three leaders to make the workload
>lighter. I would have included your name in the list of trainers who have
>confirmed participation, but since you have not done so in aworc-train, I
>decided to make the invitation more public. which means that i will be able
>to brearth a deep sigh of relief if you will say that you are open to
>making the third of the database track leaders. :-)
>
>i realize now that maybe i have not been clear in the signals i sent in the
>"call for trainers" which i posted in aworc-meet. my intention is simply t
>alow the network members to figure out what role -- organizationally and/or
>individually-- they would like to have in went2000.
>
>have a nice welcome home husband party.
>
>pi
>

>At 02:23 PM 04/05/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>>Hi Pi!
>>
>>How's things nowadays? Just to tell you that I will be on leave this Friday
>>coz' my hubby just got back from haj. So got to cook and welcome him home.
>>
>>So if there's anything that I have to do for the training or that I need to
>>do something please do not hesitate to let me know yeah. I have been going
>>through the two thesuarus (ARROW and Isis) and will be compiling some
>>common terms later(hopefully). Tell Rhona also if she needs my help, just
>>call. Rhona is very much experienced and I hope she can guide me (besides
>>you, of course).
>>
>>That's all for now. Take care and have a good weelend.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Zailan
>>
>>Asia-Pacific Resource and Research Centre for Women (ARROW)
>>2nd. Floor, Block F
>>Anjung FELDA
>>Jalan Maktab
>>54000 Kuala Lumpur
>>Malaysia
>>Tel: 603-2929913  Fax: 603-2929958
>>Email: arrow@arrow.po.my
>>Homepage:http://www.asiaconnect.com.my/arrow/

Rhona O. Bautista
Resource Center Administrator
=============================================================== AWORC-TRAIN is the workspace of the Asian Women's Resource Exchange for its training-related initiatives. Send postings to , and request for assistance to . ===============================================================